A hemisphere away makes for a bit of a story to tell
My latest endeavor took me all the way to the other side of the World. Over the span of three weeks I travelled down the west coast of Australia seeing as much as possible between Cape Tribulation and Sydney. Starting off in Cairns, I drove north through Daintree and up to Cape Tribulation. Following this, the drive took me South along the coast to Airlie Beach where a three day sailing trip was in order. Wow, if you you are ever in the area, spring the cash and go for a sail. It is worth every penny. Post sailing, I continued South to Brisbane where I spent a few days before venturing to the Gold Coast. From the Gold Coast, a bit of a short cut was in order so after flying to Sydney I finished off the trip in the city.
Between the beautiful beaches, incredible nature, wonderful cities and of course the people Australia is a magical place. Worth every second and every penny. As with my lack of writing style of the blog, let’s get the photos to tell the story. Which ones are your favorites? If you really like them, check out more in the complete flickr album.
If you skipped reading at the top, you missed out on this link… check out more photos from this latest trip at flickr.com
Until next time, Happy Travels!
- Tofino Trippin – A few photos from an island escape
- Hiking outside of Whistler BC – Garibaldi Lake
- You Better Belize It! (Belize excuse the pun…)
- A Week Away in a Mountain Biker’s Paradise – Moab Utah
- The 2013 Quebec Ride To Conquer Cancer in Photos
- Finding Freedom: An Escape Into BC’s Backcountry
- A Costa Rican Road Trip
- A Long time coming…
- Wined and Dined in Naramata BC
- Lucky Number 7 – An Albertan Ride To Conquer Cancer