The Ride To Conquer Cancer – Vancouver To Seattle
The BC Ride To Conquer Cancer is a 2 Day, 220km ride from Vancouver BC to Seattle Washington. For 2011, more than 2800 riders raised in excess of $11.1 Million. WOW!
With work, I took on the challenge of keeping all of these bikes in working order for the duration. Offering free tech support to the onslaught of cyclists I do not want to see another flat tire for some time. With countless flats, bent wheels, mis-aligned derailleurs, missing pedal cleats, etc. etc. etc. I am happy it is over but I had a lot of fun at the event.
Next weekend I am doing the same thing all over again in Calgary. I will update on that one in a week or so.
and a video.
- Tofino Trippin – A few photos from an island escape
- Vancouver Pride Parade – 2016 Is Full Of Colour
- Vacationing on the Island of Kauai
- Hop, Skip and a Jump over the Atlantic to the United Kingdom
- You Better Belize It! (Belize excuse the pun…)
- A Week Away in a Mountain Biker’s Paradise – Moab Utah
- Montreal and Quebec City – Sans Bike
- The 2013 Quebec Ride To Conquer Cancer in Photos
- The BC Ride To Conquer Cancer – Another Year, Another Amazing Event!
- Day Hiking in Golden Ears park