Impromptu Camping Trip Action
Went on a last minute camping trip this past weekend. We drove up the Fraser Canyon from Hope and found a spot next to the river to camp for the night. Nothing fancy just a plot of land and the water rushing behind. Following that, we continued North through Lillooet and Back to Vancouver passing Whistler along the way. Short and sweet but a nice way to get away from the city on a sunny long weekend.
- Hiking outside of Whistler BC – Garibaldi Lake
- Kayaking The Sunshine Coast – Thormanby Island
- Grip it and Whip it at Crankworx
- Camping at Harrison Lake’s Bear Creek – Sasquatch Sightings May Occur!
- Bobbing around on Cowichan Lake
- Crankworx Riding Shinanigans
- A Crankworx Pre-Update Video Update
- Lucky Number 7 – An Albertan Ride To Conquer Cancer
- Twin-Creek Camping Outside Pemberton
- A Summer Update Timelapsically