Danny Macaskill and Ryan Leech – Legends Unite
Whistler’s Kokanee Crankworx is all about Going Big. Whether it is DH, Slalom, Slopestyle or even Cheese Rolling, Crankworx will always push it up one notch and go a little farther than expected or even imagined possible. With that in mind there is almost a pre-conceived notion for the festival that can almost make it seem predictable. This past Saturday however, The Ryan Leech Trials Demonstration was a little different than the usual.
Youtube sensation and trials/street riding extraordinaire Danny Macaskill made a guest appearance at the 2pm Ryan Leech Trials Demonstration where the two rode together for the first time ever. While they are both masters of the sport, the riding styles of Ryan and Danny could not be more different. Ryan is a a composed, methodical and precise rider while Danny is Fluid, momentum driven and powerful rider. As I said, both incredible to watch, but still approach each obstacle in a completely different manner.
- Tofino Trippin – A few photos from an island escape
- Hiking outside of Whistler BC – Garibaldi Lake
- You Better Belize It! (Belize excuse the pun…)
- A Week Away in a Mountain Biker’s Paradise – Moab Utah
- Grip it and Whip it at Crankworx
- The 2013 Quebec Ride To Conquer Cancer in Photos
- The BC Ride To Conquer Cancer – Another Year, Another Amazing Event!
- Team Building Retreat on the Sunshine Coast
- Another Sea Otter Classic in the Bag
- Finding Freedom: An Escape Into BC’s Backcountry