A Hike around Buntzen Lake
Buntzen lake is located in Port Moody BC. It is a great summer retreat away from the city without really going all that far. There is a hike around the lake that is about 8km long and is not too challenging. There is a beach half way around as well that is generally much quieter than the one closer to the park entrance.
The hike is a great way to spend a sunny day and taking a dip in the lake is very refreshing.
- Hiking outside of Whistler BC – Garibaldi Lake
- Camping at Harrison Lake’s Bear Creek – Sasquatch Sightings May Occur!
- Montreal and Quebec City – Sans Bike
- A hike before a wait….
- Climbing the Squamish Chief
- Bobbing around on Cowichan Lake
- Wined and Dined in Naramata BC
- Conquering Cancer Swimmingly
- Cypress Falls, A Great Hike That You Have Never Heard Of.
- The Buzz around the Watercooler is 650B