A Tour Through the Okanagan – Slightly Corked
Took a quick trip away from the city for the past few days to the Okanagan with Kelly. Wine, sun, stars and the lake/river to relax in. Great way to spend a few days. This was also a perfect opportunity to do a little bit of time lapse. There are a few stills here from said project but no video as that is to come. Still thinking about the whole summer recap video so there are some clips in the works. Here are a few shots though from the weekend. These are all from the Penticton, Oliver and Osoyoos areas of the Okanagan.
I believe the quote was, “He could do better”.
- Tofino Trippin – A few photos from an island escape
- The Wine at My Back – Touring the Vinyards of Oliver BC
- You Better Belize It! (Belize excuse the pun…)
- A Week Away in a Mountain Biker’s Paradise – Moab Utah
- A Weekend Escape to Wine Country
- The 2013 Quebec Ride To Conquer Cancer in Photos
- A Costa Rican Road Trip
- Bobbing around on Cowichan Lake
- Wined and Dined in Naramata BC
- Lucky Number 7 – An Albertan Ride To Conquer Cancer