Published Goods: The Shore Superbike
A month or so back I posted a photo of the 2001 Norco Shore and left you hanging with a ‘more to come’ comment. As I know you have been jumping with anticipation since this date… here is the update.
The magazine is now out. Mountain Biking UK has put a Superbike feature in the latest issue featuring the Norco Shore in a nostalgic, evolutionary, retrospective tribute to Vancouver’s North Shore. The shots I took of the bike in its native terrain show the bike in its home deep in the forest of Vancouver’s North Shore.
It is amazing how things have changed over the past decade. I have not worked so hard as pushing this bike up Mt Fromme in a very long time. I am spoiled with my current bike at 2/3 the weight of this piece in history.
- Vancouver Pride Parade – 2016 Is Full Of Colour
- Hop, Skip and a Jump over the Atlantic to the United Kingdom
- Day Hiking in Golden Ears park
- A Vancouver Evening Floats By
- The Floppy Bunny Gets Wet – A Trail Day
- Random photos from happenings of things
- Conquering Cancer Swimmingly
- Vancouver Celebrates Bike To Work Week
- Re-Caffeinating Expresso – A day of trail maintenance
- Cypress Falls, A Great Hike That You Have Never Heard Of.