The Buzz around the Watercooler is 650B
I have been testing out different iterations of 650B prototype mountain bikes for the past 8 months or so and I will be the first to admit that I was a bit hesitant at first. That said, having gone back and forth between 26″ 27.5″ and 29″ for my “aggressive trail’ nature the middle option seems faster in pretty much every imaginable circumstance.
Here is a short POV video that I put together from a ride over the weekend. Fast and efficient on the ups, downs and everywhere in between.
- Hop, Skip and a Jump over the Atlantic to the United Kingdom
- A Week Away in a Mountain Biker’s Paradise – Moab Utah
- The BC Ride To Conquer Cancer – Another Year, Another Amazing Event!
- Team Building Retreat on the Sunshine Coast
- Another Sea Otter Classic in the Bag
- Finding Freedom: An Escape Into BC’s Backcountry
- 2012 BC Cyclocross Championships
- Moab Utah, Day 2 Slideshow
- Escape to Moab Day 1
- Viva Cross Vegas