Cypress Falls, A Great Hike That You Have Never Heard Of.
Feeling like the first real sign of Summer, this past weekend was a flurry of activity. One such outing was trying out the Cypress Falls hiking trail. Starting off at the end of Woodgreen Pl. in West Vancouver this is a 90min or so easy hike up to a beautiful waterfall. Stay on the west side of Cypress Creek and it is pretty hard to get lost. A great hike that seems to be fairly unknown.
Here is the start of the trail. Park next to the tennis courts and it is pretty hard to miss
And here are a few pics from the hike.
- Vancouver Pride Parade – 2016 Is Full Of Colour
- Vacationing on the Island of Kauai
- Hiking outside of Whistler BC – Garibaldi Lake
- You Better Belize It! (Belize excuse the pun…)
- A Week Away in a Mountain Biker’s Paradise – Moab Utah
- The 2013 Quebec Ride To Conquer Cancer in Photos
- Day Hiking in Golden Ears park
- Winter is behind us and Summer is just around the corner
- A hike before a wait….
- A Vancouver Evening Floats By