Crankworx Riding Shinanigans
I have spent the last week or so up in the madness of Crankworx. The biggest cycling festival in North America draws thousands of people out to watch some of the gnarliest mountain biking in the world.
While I was up at Crankworx I had the opportunity to ride the new Top of the World trail that drops in off the Peak Chair. What an amazing ride. The views, terrain and riding are all spectacular!!! not a beginner trail but if you can bring some skillz with you then have at her.
- Hiking outside of Whistler BC – Garibaldi Lake
- Grip it and Whip it at Crankworx
- 2012 BC Cyclocross Championships
- Escape to Moab Day 1
- A Crankworx Pre-Update Video Update
- Conquering Cancer Swimmingly
- The Hat Goes Back On When The Rain Comes Down
- Vancouver 2012 BC Earth Hour Failure
- Kung Hei Fat Choi – Vancouver Welcomes The year of the Dragon
- Danny Macaskill and Ryan Leech – Legends Unite