A hike before a wait….
For the past seven months my Canon 7D has had the annoying battery-communication error message that seems all too popular these days. With a reasonable time ahead with no photo obligations on the horizon it is finally time to send the camera off for repair. With that in mind, there will be no photos for the duration of of the repair.
If anyone has had this issue on their 7D it is apparently an issue with the battery connection. The camera is unable to communicate properly and as a result can not read the status of the battery charge. Additionally the battery discharges when connected at an increased rate as compared to standard timing. The camera does actually work as it should but is simply a PITA along the way.
Here are a couple photos from North Vancouver’s Deep Cove Quarry Rock hike to tide wait.
Until next time.
- Hiking outside of Whistler BC – Garibaldi Lake
- Climbing the Squamish Chief
- Cypress Falls, A Great Hike That You Have Never Heard Of.
- The Moon Shines Brightly
- A little bit of fun with dinner. Pulled Pork Style
- A Hike around Buntzen Lake
- A Day Away on Bowen Island
- Hiking the Lions – The top of our local world
- I miss having a dog