Winter is behind us and Summer is just around the corner
Spring is arriving and with that comes the clearing of our local trail systems. While snowshoeing may have been the preferred means of travel in the past, these times are changing. With the warming air comes the absence of snow and the drying up of the forest floor. It may only be February but the trails are a sure sight that winter is behind us and summer is just around the corner.
More to come soon.
- Tofino Trippin – A few photos from an island escape
- Vacationing on the Island of Kauai
- You Better Belize It! (Belize excuse the pun…)
- A Week Away in a Mountain Biker’s Paradise – Moab Utah
- The 2013 Quebec Ride To Conquer Cancer in Photos
- Day Hiking in Golden Ears park
- Why are you still inside? It is time to snowshoe!
- 2012 BC Cyclocross Championships
- Day 3 in Pictures – Moab’s Amasa Back
- Random photos from happenings of things