Day Hiking in Golden Ears park
Golden Ears Park is closer than you may think. As one of BC’s largest parks spanning 62,540 hectares this is a fantastic destination for a day-hike or an overnight camping excursion. Located at the north-east tip of Maple Ridge there are hundreds of options for you to choose from. Below are just a few photos from the short lower-falls hike that will take you along a relatively flat, out and back hike to a beautiful waterfall. Return this is a 7km hike that will take a little over an hour at a decent pace.
- Vancouver Pride Parade – 2016 Is Full Of Colour
- Winter is behind us and Summer is just around the corner
- A Vancouver Evening Floats By
- Random photos from happenings of things
- Conquering Cancer Swimmingly
- Vancouver Celebrates Bike To Work Week
- Cypress Falls, A Great Hike That You Have Never Heard Of.
- Vancouver 2012 BC Earth Hour Failure
- Life on the Canada Line – Vancouver is Amazing!
- Published Goods: The Shore Superbike