The BC Ride To Conquer Cancer – Another Year, Another Amazing Event!
Another year, another series of Ride To Conquer Cancer Events. Traveling with Norco bicycles I was lucky enough to be helping out at the recent BC Ride to Conquer Cancer that took some 2800 riders from Vancouver to Seattle. With favorable weather comes less bike issues so this was the smoothest BC ride yet. By no means were we bored or looking for things to do but the waves of bikes came at a slower pace this year as riders experienced less mechanical issues with their bikes. These are amazing events and if you are considering participating, you should the riders in the BC ride alone have raised more than $50 Million Dollars going to the BC Cancer Foundation.
Thank you To everyone that participated in the event. Next up is Montreal on August 10-11th. See you there!
- Tofino Trippin – A few photos from an island escape
- Sea To Sky Gondola in Squamish British Columbia
- Hiking outside of Whistler BC – Garibaldi Lake
- The Wine at My Back – Touring the Vinyards of Oliver BC
- A Week Away in a Mountain Biker’s Paradise – Moab Utah
- Montreal and Quebec City – Sans Bike
- The 2013 Quebec Ride To Conquer Cancer in Photos
- Team Building Retreat on the Sunshine Coast
- Another Sea Otter Classic in the Bag
- Finding Freedom: An Escape Into BC’s Backcountry