A Week Away in a Mountain Biker’s Paradise – Moab Utah
This year (as with a few other years) following the Interbike trade show in Las Vegas Nevada a small group of Norco staffords took to the East instead of the North in search of higher ground. The destination was Moab Utah for a week of riding and unwinding after a busy event season over the summer. For 8 days this group of cyclists (me included) rode the best that Moab had to offer including the Whole Enchilada (twice), Captain Ahab, Hidden Valley, Portal, Poisen Spider, Pritchet Arch and more. An Amazing week of riding in a worldwide cycling destination.
This trip was more about riding that photos but I did still lug the ol’ camera with me on most of the rides. Here you can reap the rewards of my unfortunately heavy labours.
- Tofino Trippin – A few photos from an island escape
- Vacationing on the Island of Kauai
- You Better Belize It! (Belize excuse the pun…)
- Interbike’s Cross Vegas – Getting Schoolered Around The Track
- The 2013 Quebec Ride To Conquer Cancer in Photos
- The BC Ride To Conquer Cancer – Another Year, Another Amazing Event!
- Team Building Retreat on the Sunshine Coast
- Another Sea Otter Classic in the Bag
- Winter is behind us and Summer is just around the corner
- Finding Freedom: An Escape Into BC’s Backcountry