Hop, Skip and a Jump over the Atlantic to the United Kingdom
I recently made a trip down to the UK with work in order to train the staff at the Evan’s Cycles chain of bike stores on the 2014 Norco product. Through this trip I had the opportunity to visit Manchester and Gravesend before heading to Wales for a second event. At this second event I met a number of cyclists that offered an amazing experience. The weekend spent in Wales was all about riding for the attendees and had some opportunity for grabbing a few riding shots. These shots all come from the riding area outside of Goytre, Wales.
Here are the photos!
And a bit of a slideshow for you with some additional images
- The Montreal Ride To Conquer Cancer – In Video
- Lucky Number 7 – An Albertan Ride To Conquer Cancer
- Conquering Cancer Swimmingly
- The Buzz around the Watercooler is 650B
- The Sea Otter Does Downhill
- A Quick Sea Otter Update
- Devo Spring Classic Stage Race in Photos
- A New Photo-Challenge, Welding Light Oddities
- Published Goods: The Shore Superbike
- A New Old Trail Re-Explored