The Wine at My Back – Touring the Vinyards of Oliver BC
The Okanagan is really very close to Vancouver. What may seem like eons away is really only a few hours drive from the bustle of the city. This past weekend we made the four hour drive east to Oliver BC for a weekend of Wining and Dining. On tour of the top wineries BC’s Okanagan has to offer here is a visual run-down of what the weekend entailed. The wineries in question span between Oliver and Osoyoos where dozens of vineyards are each taking part in the wine boom.
- Tofino Trippin – A few photos from an island escape
- Sea To Sky Gondola in Squamish British Columbia
- Hiking outside of Whistler BC – Garibaldi Lake
- A Weekend Escape to Wine Country
- The BC Ride To Conquer Cancer – Another Year, Another Amazing Event!
- Vancouver Celebrates Bike To Work Week
- A Tour Through the Okanagan – Slightly Corked
- Vancouver Turns 125, Let’s Celebrate!
- I thought spring was here, apparently I was wrong.
- Going Capital