Sea To Sky Gondola in Squamish British Columbia
Squamish BC is home to a unique tourist Gem. Climbing from sea level to the peak next to the iconic Chief rock is the Sea To Sky Gondola. Not only is this the best place to take in the Howe Sound view but it is also a great place to hike and enjoy a cold beer with lunch. At the top of the gondola is a coffee shop, gift shop, cafeteria style restaraunt and a bar which serves local, Howe Sound Brewery beer.
If you have never experienced the Sea To Sky Gondola it is worth the trip. Pack your hiking boots as you will want to spend some time exploring. When you are finished hiking you can sit back and enjoy the spectacular view with a pint in hand.
- Tofino Trippin – A few photos from an island escape
- Hiking outside of Whistler BC – Garibaldi Lake
- The Wine at My Back – Touring the Vinyards of Oliver BC
- The BC Ride To Conquer Cancer – Another Year, Another Amazing Event!
- Climbing the Squamish Chief
- Vancouver Celebrates Bike To Work Week
- The Sound Of Wedding Bells Ringing
- Vancouver Turns 125, Let’s Celebrate!
- I thought spring was here, apparently I was wrong.
- Going Capital