Vancouver Pride Parade – 2016 Is Full Of Colour
Vancouver Pride Parade; What can I say? Vancouver, no British Columbia, No Canada is a pretty amazing place to live. Only here can people experience this much joy around such a globally controversial event. The idea of “Gay Pride” has evolved and “Pride” means something more today than it did a decade ago. This annual event is still about celebrating the freedoms and rights of the LGBT+ community, but it is more than just that. The 600,000+ people that come to celebrate Vancouver’s annual Pride events are not inclusive members of the group. There are people and families of all races, all ages and all beliefs coming together to celebrate as one. Lining the streets of Vancouver are the people of Canada, shoulder to shoulder with their leader, Justin Trudeau giving the metaphorical “Trudeau Salute” to all those that oppose.
We are Canadian and this is Vancouver Pride!
- Day Hiking in Golden Ears park
- A Vancouver Evening Floats By
- Random photos from happenings of things
- Conquering Cancer Swimmingly
- Vancouver Celebrates Bike To Work Week
- Cypress Falls, A Great Hike That You Have Never Heard Of.
- Vancouver 2012 BC Earth Hour Failure
- Life on the Canada Line – Vancouver is Amazing!
- Published Goods: The Shore Superbike
- A Timely Update for a Dated Vancouver Photo