Hiking the Lions – The top of our local world
The Lions Peak is a mountain behind Cypress outside of Vancouver. The hike starts in Lions bay off highway 99 heading up towards Squamish/Whistler. The total hike takes anywhere from 5-8hrs depending on how fast you plan to go. A great day hike, or you can even camp out if you are feeling it. While I was recently doing this hike, someone actually fell into a crevasse and had to be heli-rescued. Here are some photos from the day’s hike.
- Hiking outside of Whistler BC – Garibaldi Lake
- You Better Belize It! (Belize excuse the pun…)
- A Week Away in a Mountain Biker’s Paradise – Moab Utah
- The 2013 Quebec Ride To Conquer Cancer in Photos
- Day Hiking in Golden Ears park
- Winter is behind us and Summer is just around the corner
- A hike before a wait….
- Finding Freedom: An Escape Into BC’s Backcountry
- A Costa Rican Road Trip
- Climbing the Squamish Chief