Starting off 2011 with a bit of a slower pace
The start of 2011 was not necessarily one big adventure. I had no grand destination, no epic ascent, no definable goals of discernible value. This is no white flag though, I have not thrown in the towel on life and all things adventurous. Rather the opposite occurred, for the winter break I took it upon myself to enjoy some of the short and sweet gems close to home. Through snowshoeing, mountain biking, running, and spending time with good friends the holiday and new year was brought in with smiles, friends and high expectations in the year to come.
The following photos are justifiably not all related and not all part of one single story. They do all though, represent the theme of the holidays. These photos show the beauty of the outdoor world, the beauty of the city around and the joy of spending time with friends.
As Cheesy as this all sounds, it is ultimately true…
Happy New Year
- Tofino Trippin – A few photos from an island escape
- Vancouver Pride Parade – 2016 Is Full Of Colour
- You Better Belize It! (Belize excuse the pun…)
- A Week Away in a Mountain Biker’s Paradise – Moab Utah
- The 2013 Quebec Ride To Conquer Cancer in Photos
- Day Hiking in Golden Ears park
- Team Building Retreat on the Sunshine Coast
- Another Sea Otter Classic in the Bag
- A Vancouver Evening Floats By
- Finding Freedom: An Escape Into BC’s Backcountry