This past weekend I made the trek over to Victoria BC, our lovely capital. In addition to being a beautiful city it is also extremely historical and the home of some of the best food and drink around. I lived in Victoria for about three years but left after departing from UVic. The city is amazing though and any excuse to head over there is a good one as far as I am concerned. The trip was not a photo mission so the camera only made a few appearances along the way but nevertheless here are a few pics from the weekend.
The lights on the Legislative buildings give a cheerful, warm feeling to one of the most influential buildings in BC.
The inside of St Mary’s Church is breathtaking, the stone pillars support the massively towering ceiling.
Have to rest a bit along the way and the beaches are a great place to do it. It is always nice to have a model to help make it look even better though…
Last but not least, this is from a shop in Chinatown… Can you say consumerism????
Until the next worthy adventure,
- Tofino Trippin – A few photos from an island escape
- Sea To Sky Gondola in Squamish British Columbia
- Hiking outside of Whistler BC – Garibaldi Lake
- The Wine at My Back – Touring the Vinyards of Oliver BC
- You Better Belize It! (Belize excuse the pun…)
- A Week Away in a Mountain Biker’s Paradise – Moab Utah
- The 2013 Quebec Ride To Conquer Cancer in Photos
- The BC Ride To Conquer Cancer – Another Year, Another Amazing Event!
- A Costa Rican Road Trip
- The Great Canadian Beer Festival