I thought spring was here, apparently I was wrong.
Coming up to the end of February, it seemed to me that Spring was close. It was getting warmer, flowers were starting to sprout and the days were seeming longer. With that in mind, the bike came out and was ready to spring into the season. But… then it started snowing, raining, freezing and getting pretty much miserable. Oh well, any day on the bike is a good one right?
- Tofino Trippin – A few photos from an island escape
- Sea To Sky Gondola in Squamish British Columbia
- Hiking outside of Whistler BC – Garibaldi Lake
- The Wine at My Back – Touring the Vinyards of Oliver BC
- A Week Away in a Mountain Biker’s Paradise – Moab Utah
- The BC Ride To Conquer Cancer – Another Year, Another Amazing Event!
- Team Building Retreat on the Sunshine Coast
- Another Sea Otter Classic in the Bag
- Winter is behind us and Summer is just around the corner
- Why are you still inside? It is time to snowshoe!