A Timely Update for a Dated Vancouver Photo
I took a photo of Vancouver’s BC Place in November of 2009. Shortly there after the construction on the retractable roof for the stadium started dating that photo drastically. I decided to head back and take another photo from the same location that would again seem more timeless. The framing and lighting on the new shot is a bit different but it came out pretty well. Also, if you look closely you can see the changes that were made to the Telus World of Science as well.
Hope you like it!
Here is the old photo if you were wondering.
- Tofino Trippin – A few photos from an island escape
- Vancouver Pride Parade – 2016 Is Full Of Colour
- You Better Belize It! (Belize excuse the pun…)
- A Week Away in a Mountain Biker’s Paradise – Moab Utah
- The 2013 Quebec Ride To Conquer Cancer in Photos
- Day Hiking in Golden Ears park
- A Vancouver Evening Floats By
- A Costa Rican Road Trip
- Random photos from happenings of things
- Wined and Dined in Naramata BC