Life on the Canada Line – Vancouver is Amazing!
After winning second place in the Marine Gateway Canada Line Photo Competition I posted this photo on Flickr where it was featured in Explore. This is one of those shots that I didn’t think was that great at first but really seems to catch some attention. Thanks to everyone that supported me in the contest and faved/commented on the flickr photo.
- Vancouver Pride Parade – 2016 Is Full Of Colour
- Day Hiking in Golden Ears park
- A Vancouver Evening Floats By
- Random photos from happenings of things
- Conquering Cancer Swimmingly
- Vancouver Celebrates Bike To Work Week
- Cypress Falls, A Great Hike That You Have Never Heard Of.
- Vancouver 2012 BC Earth Hour Failure
- Published Goods: The Shore Superbike
- A Timely Update for a Dated Vancouver Photo