Vancouver Celebrates Bike To Work Week
Vancouver is a pretty great city to be a cyclist. While it hasn’t always been so, the bike lanes, routes and transit options within our great city are now pervasive enough to enable the functioning of a great cycle-centric community. Twice a year HUB, formerly the, puts on an event called Bike to Work Week which encourages people to get on their bike and you guessed it – ride to work. While I didn’t personally ride to work during the event, I was able to help out around the city offering tech support and assistance to anyone that did. The weather was a little wet but the number of riders participating was high and the whole week saw a ton of riders on the streets of Vancouver.
- Tofino Trippin – A few photos from an island escape
- Vancouver Pride Parade – 2016 Is Full Of Colour
- Sea To Sky Gondola in Squamish British Columbia
- Hiking outside of Whistler BC – Garibaldi Lake
- The Wine at My Back – Touring the Vinyards of Oliver BC
- The BC Ride To Conquer Cancer – Another Year, Another Amazing Event!
- Day Hiking in Golden Ears park
- A Vancouver Evening Floats By
- Random photos from happenings of things
- Conquering Cancer Swimmingly