Kayaking The Sunshine Coast – Thormanby Island
Kayaking is not something that I have done a lot of lately but once upon a time I worked for a Kayak rental outfit on the sunshine coast and would occasional go practice an Eskimo roll. Those times are quite a few years in the past but this past weekend it was a ton of fun to do a small camping excursion via kayak to Thormanby Island adjacent to the Sunshine Coast. Here are a few photos from our brief Buccaneer Bay home.
^ this small image doesn’t do justice – you should click on it!
- Camping at Harrison Lake’s Bear Creek – Sasquatch Sightings May Occur!
- Team Building Retreat on the Sunshine Coast
- Bobbing around on Cowichan Lake
- Sprockids Fun Day (or a decade and a half)
- Twin-Creek Camping Outside Pemberton
- Impromptu Camping Trip Action
- Hiking the Tetrahedron Provincial Park
- gazing through the leaves
- grinding up the XC course
- Riding on the Sunshine Coast