Interbike’s Cross Vegas – Getting Schoolered Around The Track
This post has been a little while coming. I apologize for my tardiness.
While attending the Las Vegas based Interbike trade show this year I made the effort to check out the Cross Vegas Cyclocross Race. This is always an amazing event as it is the first large profile cyclocross race of the season so many of the big names come out to experience the dryest course in the world. The Elite men’s field was a massive crowd and I focussed most of my camera efforts on Norco’s Aaron Schooler who had a fantastic race finishing as the second Canadian in the field shortly behind Geoff Kabush.
Here are some photos from the race.
- A Week Away in a Mountain Biker’s Paradise – Moab Utah
- The 2013 Quebec Ride To Conquer Cancer in Photos
- Another Sea Otter Classic in the Bag
- Viva Cross Vegas
- A Taste of Sea-Otter-Ness Racing
- The BC Cyclocross Championships Observed
- Winter is here – Just how I remember it.
- Cyclocross racing at its finest.. New Brighton Park
- Interbike 2011 with a little bit of Cross-Vegas
- Intended Usage?